How to the new Use Field Blur feature in Photoshop CS6
Photoshop CS6 came out with couple of new blur effects, one of which is the Field Blur. This tutorial will show you how to use that effect.
1. Open a picture you’d wish to adjust.
2. Locate the Field Blur from Filter > Blur > Field Blur and click on it.
3. Now you will see your picture completely blurred with one circle in the middle of it. With that circle, you can adjust the blur on your picture. You can adjust the blur strength by dragging on the white bar or move the blurred are by dragging from the center of the circle. You can also adjust the blur strength from the Blur toolbar.
4. You can also add more circles and set different blur levels to all of them. Set one of them to 0 blur and the other points to some blur.
5. To accept the changes, just click on the upper bar Ok button.
6. Here is the end result
And that is How to the new Use Field Blur feature in Photoshop CS6