WordPress gives you an option to keep all your uploaded files at one place – The WordPress Media Library. It contains all the files uploaded by you on the site by listing the recent ones first.
1. In order to visit the Media Library in WordPress, go to the option Media in the left window of your dashboard and select the option Library. This will open the Media Library page containing all the media items that are currently present in your media library.
2. From the Media option of dashboard, click on the option Add New to add new media item to your library.
3. You will get an option to Select Files for uploaded. Once upload finishes, your image will get added to the library.
4. For the images added to the library, WordPress media library provides you with features to edit the images. Click on any image and select the Edit Image button.
5. You will get different options so that you can crop or scale the image. You also get options to rotate or flip the image. On finishing the editing function, click on the Save button. Once you complete, click on the Update button.
6. You will also get an option Bulk Select to select multiple files. Using this, you can select multiple files and delete them together.
7. WordPress Media Library also gives you a Multi-File Uploader where you can upload multiple files at once. In the upload window, switch to the multi file uploader and drag and drop all the files that you want to add to your Media Library.
If used correctly, the media library of WordPress can be a great help for you while creating your WordPress posts.